memoir – element 4 in development of story
Follow our Blog
WRITING WITH DISCIPLINE
FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY WRITER
- Danika Dinsmore ~ Tropes & Tips for Middle Grade Fiction Writers
- Frank P. Araujo ~ A Linguistic Take on the Adverb
- Joann H. Buchanan ~ Guest Writer
- Karen Phelps Heines
- Max Detrano
- Molly Best Tinsley ~ What’s Become of Literary Fiction? Part I
- Roxana Arama–Screenwriting techniques and the Novel
- Susan Canavarro ~ Guest Writer
Copyright2010 Jack Remick and Robert J. Ray. All rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including text and images, without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Short excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jack Remick and Robert J. Ray and "Bob and Jacks Writing Blog" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
100% solar powered!